Bugera T50-INFINIUM 50w 2-Channel Tube Amplifier Head
• Hand-built 50-Watt guitar head driven by 4 x 12AX7 and 2 x EL34 tubes
• Authentic 2-channel preamp design - everything from traditional clean/crunch to modern high-gain sounds
• Revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier technology
• Switchable Class-A/AB operation for ultimate power amp voicing: Class-A for classic warmth and Class-AB for raw, high-speed power
• Impedance switch (4, 8 and 16 Ohms) to match virtually any speaker cabinet
• Heavy-duty footswitch for Channel and Reverb function included
When you think of classic British rock, the sound is undeniable. It?s the stuff dreams are made of, that sweet clean-crunch that spawned a generation of legendary players and the music that has stood the test of time. We packed all that iconic tone, and all the edgy character of a modern high-gain amp into a small, but powerful package the T50 INFINIUM! We added a no-compromise post-phase-splitter, dual-VR Master Volume that lets you attenuate the signal right before the power tubes for full harmonic content at any level, and a huge output transformer for increased dynamic response and clarity. With 4 x 12AX7 tubes and 2 x EL34 power tubes, the T50 is capable of covering vast sonic territories with remarkable ease. A true 2-channel amplifier, the Clean and Lead channels are completely independent, and each has its own custom-tailored 3-band tone stack (Treble/Mid/Bass) for the ultimate in tone shaping. The T50's push-pull power section delivers 50 Watts of solid rock 'n' roll and features our revolutionary INFINIUM Tube Life Multiplier Technology which not only controls your output tubes? status, but can extend their lifespan by up to 20 times. The T50 INFINIUM also includes switchable Class-A and Class-AB operation, allowing you to choose Class-A for vintage silkiness, or Class AB for its raw and highly responsive power. We topped it all off with a sweet-sounding, high-definition Reverb that lends an air of timelessness to your solo and rhythm parts, and a Phat switch to boost the sound character of your guitar playing even more. It all adds up to an all-tube amplifier with massive stage presence and unbridled versatility the incredible T50 INFINIUM!
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.