C2G-81308 90Â° Cat5E RJ45 UTP Keystone Jack - White
• Colour: White
• Warranty: Lifetime
• Weight: 0.009 KG
• Meets industry standard TIA/EIA 568-A-5 requirements
• Balances signal transmission of insertion loss and crosstalk from 1 to 100 MHz
• Panel-type unshielded RJ45 (8P8C) keystone jack
• 110/KRONE IDC vertical punchdown termination for 22-26 AWG UTP solid wire
• Compatible with T568A and T568B wiring with Category 5 enhanced requirement
• Complies with FCC Part 68Designed for superior performance, this keystone jack will work with C2G wall plates and surface boxes or any standard keystone and angled multimedia wall plate or patch panel. Available in 9 colours to match housing or allow colour-coded port designation in compliance with TIA-606 requirements. Each keystone jack includes 110-type IDC straight-back termination with strain relief caps, and comes standard with 50 Âµinch gold plating on the jack contacts.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.