• Weight: 0.293 KG
• Warranty: lifetime
• ST Connector Dimensions: 9.8mm Height x 19.6mm Width x 59mm Depth
• Optical Multimode 1 (OM1) fibre supporting 200/500 MHz.km OFL at 850/1300 nm
• Maximum Connector Loss: 0.50 dB
• Typical Connector Loss: 0.30 dB
• Typical Return Loss: -25 dB
• Buffer Material: PVC
• Buffer OD: 900 Âµm
• Jacket Material: LSZH PVC (OFNR riser-rated)
• Jacket OD: 1.8 mm
• Installation Tensile Load: 100 N (22.4 lbs)
• Long-Term Tensile Load: 50 N (11.2 lbs)
• Maximum Tensile Load: 100 N/cm
• Installation (Loaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 5.0cm (1.97in)
• Long-Term (Unloaded) Minimum Bend Radius: 3.0cm (1.2in)
• Attenuation at 1300 nm: 1.0 dB/km
• Attenuation at 850 nm: 3.5 dB/km
• Operating Temperature: -20Â°C to +70Â°C
• Attenuation testing performed in accordance with EIA/TIA-455-171A.
With ST to ST termination, this high quality fibre optic patch cable is specifically designed for Fast Ethernet, fibre channel, ATM and Gigabit Ethernet applications. The ST connector features a bayonet locking system.
The Low Smoke Zero Halogen (LSZH / LS0H) jacket is composed from materials that lessen the smoke and halogen emissions when the cable is exposed to extreme temperatures.
This reduces the amount of harmful toxic and corrosive gases that cabling made with plastic materials would otherwise emit into the air during combustion. This construction makes LSZH cables ideal for use where the protection of people and equipment from harmful corrosive gases is absolutely critical.
The patented injection moulding process provides each connection greater durability in resisting pulls, strains and impacts from cabling installs.
Each cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it. A pull-proof jacket design surrounds the popular 50/125 multimode fibre, immune to electrical interference. Connector 1:
(1) ST Male Connector 2:
(1) ST Male