• A tough ABS case for the Raspberry Pi camera
• Assemble the case using snap-on grooves
• No screws or glue required
• Access your camera lens and ribbon cable through slots in the case
• Position as free-standing or wall mounted
• A high gloss finish gives your camera accessory sophistication
• Compatible with all versions and models of the Raspberry PiWhy should I get this Raspberry Pi camera case?
This handy enclosure for the Raspberry Pi camera adds the support and mounting ability that the camera module has been missing. It means that the high definition camera for your project is no longer exposed. It is attached only to a ribbon cable, but is mounted upright within a safe and sturdy case.
The case is made from a robust ABS plastic case with appropriate slots for the ribbon cable and the camera lens. No soldering or special skills are needed for putting this case together, as it simply clips in without the need for glue or screws.
The high gloss finish make this case attractive and suitable for all types of applications. It stands up by itself, and is also suited to being wall mounted if you would prefer. This camera case is suited for connections with all versions and models of Raspberry Pi.