Camera Mounted Condenser Microphone
• Condenser camera mounted microphone to capture audio for all your recordings
• Cardioid audio pickup that detects sound from a single direction, reducing background noise being recorded
• 3.5mm connector & 6.35mm adaptor included to allow you to connect this microphone to a wide range of audio recorders such as a dictaphone or a computer
• Two cables included – one 30cm cable & one 5m cable – to allow you to place the microphone wherever you need without long cables getting in the way
• A sensitivity of -66dBv to allow for a good quality audio even when volume is low
• Powered from an included button cell battery (Replacement batteries: Order Code N08ED
)What could I use this microphone with?
This microphone is fitted with a 3.5mm connector and is designed to connect directly to a video camera. The microphone will enable you to record high quality audio from a single direction while you record all of the action. Whether you are recording an event or an interview, this microphone will ensure all the audio is captured and with limited interference from background noise.What is the advantage of having a condenser microphone?
Condenser microphones are the most common type of microphones for recording audio. They are often used in recording studios as they have a greater ability to reproduce all of the audio of an instrument or voice. Using phantom power from the 3.5mm socket, condenser microphones usually have a louder output but can be more sensitive to loud sounds.What position does the condenser microphone pick up sound from?
This microphone is cardioid in design and will pick up audio from a single direction, limiting the amount of background noise it picks up. Designed to be connected to a video camera through a 3.5mm connector, it will help record a higher quality audio for your video recordings.
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.