Camping and Caravanning Satellite Suitcase System
• Complete suitcase system including 39 cm dish and receiver - all in one portable compact case• Receive up to 250 channels• Includes low noise LNB, satellite cable and SCART cable • 10 m cable with connectors and various mounts• 12/230 V satellite receiver • Full fitting and installation instructions• DiSEqC 1.0, 1.2, USALS• 4:3 standard screen or 16:9 widescreen• 8 programmable favourite lists• EPG (Electronic Programme Guide)• Base equipped with suction mounts for mounting on a smooth surface• Steel bracket for vertical mounting support• Dimensions: 150 x 405 x 500 mm• Weight (boxed): 6.1 kgYou can't rely on the British weather! Receive digital satellite programmes without depending on a fixed mounted satellite aerial. The mobile aerial allows you to receive signals at different places such as on a camping site. You can also connect the receiver to a fixed installed satellite aerial. The most common broadcasting stations are pre-programmed to the ASTRA, Hotbird, Sirius, Hispasat and Hellasat satellites.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.