• Indoor or outdoor, the Canary Flex HD security camera works wirelessly with a long-life battery, or connected to the mains, to help you monitor your home
• Wide angle viewing lens of 116 degrees captures footage of a whole room or space
• Automatic high-quality night vision of up to seven metres in low ambient lighting
• Weatherproof design can continue to produce HD video quality during rain, snow, heat and cold
• Built-in microphone picks up high-quality audio and with the built-in speaker you can have a two-way conversation from your smartphone or tablet
• Canary Flex’s innovative design allows you to position the security camera in any direction with the 360-degree magnetic swivel mount
• Dual-band WiFi technology delivers reliable performance
• Connect the security camera to your smartphone or tablet using the Canary app to view live footage remotely
• Receive notifications while you are away from your home directly to your smart device when motion is detected
• Contact emergency services immediately from within the Canary app if you see something suspicious
• Canary app compatible with Apple and Android
All in one security system
The Canary Flex is a HD security camera that can be used indoor and outdoor, wirelessly or plugged in. Its camera captures remarkably crisp, HD video in 1080p with a wide-angle lens of 116 degrees. The wide angle view ensures a whole room or space can be monitored using only the Canary Flex. When dusk approaches, the automatic high-quality night vision is activated, capturing footage up to seven metres away with some ambient lighting in the room or space. The Flex’s built-in microphone picks up high-quality audio and paired with its built-in speaker this allows two-way conversations from the Canary Flex to your smartphone or tablet.
Positioning the Flex outdoors will not faze the security camera as it can withstand tough weather such as rain, snow, heat or cold and still produce HD quality video recording.
The Canary Flex has an innovative design, placed on a mount with a cutting-edge 360-degree magnetic swivel base, you can position the Flex at the perfect angle. Simply stick the mount onto a flat surface, snap into place and twist in any direction you wish.
This Canary security camera automatically arms when you leave your home and disarms when you return. Helping you protect your home while you are away.
Operate wirelessly or plug it in
Thanks to Canary Flex’s 6,700 mAh lithium-ion battery, you can operate the security camera wire-free on a single charge with its extended battery life, making it perfect for outdoor use. The Flex can also be plugged into one of your mains sockets around your home to keep your security camera continuously powered and monitoring.
Dual-band WiFi technology
This security camera delivers a reliable WiFi performance due to its dual-band technology. No additional hubs are needed, meaning you will have no extra clutter laying around.
How does the remote monitoring work?
Canary allows you to monitor your property remotely with free basic 24/7 live viewing on your smart device, motion activated previews, 24 hours of video storage and timeline, automatic arming/disarming, activity zone control, and one touch access to responders. This experience is free and comes with the basic features , if you want the full-fat experience you can upgrade to the complete experience which includes full length motion activated video alerts, 30 days of video storage/timeline, unlimited downloads of video to your camera roll, two-way Canary talk, desktop streaming, and custom modes for extra personalisation. The complete experience is great value compared to other smart monitoring brands and is perfect for you if you want to take your Canary device to the next level. You also have the option to subscribe annually and receive two months free!