Celestron - 52304 - Regal M2 65ED XLT Angled Spotter
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: R42QR
Free delivery available keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
About this product
- ED Objective Lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate colour reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
- XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximize light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast.
- Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional aluminum alloy housings.
• ED Objective Lens: Minimizes chromatic aberration, accurate colour reproduction, increased resolution and contrast.
• XLT Coatings (Fully Multi-Coated Optics): Proprietary XLT lens coatings maximize light transmission through the optical path for brighter images and increased resolution and contrast.
• Magnesium Alloy Body: This material is strong and durable, but lighter weight than traditional aluminum alloy housings.
• Dual focus: Course focus for rough adjustment and fine focus for detailed adjustment. New quicker focusing mechanism.
• Rotating tripod mount with detents: Place the orientation of the eyepiece in the best viewing position for application.
• 16-48x Zoom Eyepiece: Adjustable magnification, giving you a wide field of view for general viewing and detailed up close viewing when needed. Twist-up eyecup for correct positioning
• of the user's eyes for comfortable viewing with or without eyeglasses.
The Regal M2 spotting scope series is the next generation of our top-performing Regal F-ED spotting scopes. Day or night, the Regal M2 is optimized to provide the sharpest images available. Youâ€™ll love them for bird watching, nature observing, long distance viewing and casual astronomical observing.
These top-of-the-line spotting scopes provide all the advanced features usually found on more expensive scopes, including Extra Low Dispersion (ED) glass. The series boasts a magnesium alloy body, decreasing the overall weight of the spotting scopes by more than 14% when compared to the previous model. The new M2 scopes also include an upgraded dual focus mechanism, allowing you to bring your subject into focus two times faster.
Regal M2 is fully waterproof and nitrogen-purged to prevent fogging. Itâ€™s available in a new green colour and comes with a carrying case so you can bring it with you anywhere.
If youâ€™re interested in photographing your discoveries, Regal is the perfect choice. Attach your camera to the Regal using a T-Ring and the included T-Adapter to produce stunning images! The Regal M2 spotter is a great companion for any outdoor enthusiast.
|Angular Field of View||2.5-1.3°|
|Objective Lens Diameter||65 mm|
|Linear Field of View (@1000 yds)||131-68 ft / 43-23 m|
|Exit Pupil (mm)||4-1.3mm|
|Eye Relief (mm)||20 mm|
|Close Focus||16.4 ft / 5 m|
|Optical Coatings||XLT (Fully Multi-Coated)|
|Weight (oz)||46.8 oz (1327 g)|
|Prism Glass (Type)||BaK-4|
|Nitrogen Filled (Fogproof)||Yes|
|Included Accessories||Zoom eyepiece, objective lens cap, eyepiece cover, soft carrying case, t-adapter ring, eyepiece mount cap, lens cloth, instruction manual|