Celestron 60mm 45° Spotting Scope
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A75UK
• This black spotting scope is perfect for watching birds and wildlife, or just enjoying scenic views
• Get a clear view with up to 60 times magnification
• With a 60mm aperture, this telescope will give you a bright and clear image
• Lower the magnification down to 20 times for a wide angle suited to close objects
• Comes with an adjustable table-top tripod for stability
• Tough waterproof body, ideal for use in the great outdoors
• Go anywhere with a soft carry case and hard aluminium carry case includedWhat can I view with this spotting scope?
Take this spotting scope wherever you go to enjoy bird watching, wildlife observing or trying to spot the unexpected from a good vantage spot. The spotting scope allows you to zoom from 20x to 60x magnification to get the image you want. The scope comes with a conveniently located eyepiece at 45 degrees to the scopes body for easy, comfortable viewing. With a wide 60 mm aperture and fully coated lenses, this scope will give you a great, clear image. Get a field of view between 19.8m and 39.6m and follow birds in flight or stop to admire the view.
How portable is the spotting scope?
Compact and powerful, the Celestron spotter scope has up to 60 times magnification with a 330mm long scope. Weighing just 652g and coming with two cases this is a great scope to take with you no matter where you go. The lightweight soft carry case is perfect for taking with you on hiking expeditions with is light weight and convenient strap. When you’re going a bit further afield the aluminium carry case offers more protection to your scope in a professional looking package.
How durable is the scope?
Take the spotting scope everywhere with you with its waterproof body and protective lens covers. Get a great view in comfort with the rubber eyecup which can be folded back for glasses wearers. The scope comes with a mini table top tripod ideal for stabilising your scope in a hide or on a table so you can track your target. Wherever you go this is one piece of equipment you won’t want to leave behind.
|Type||45° spotter scope|
|Focal length||341 mm|
|Highest useful magnification||60 x|
|Lowest useful magnification||20 x|
|Angular field of view||2.5° @ 20x|
|1.3° @ 60x|
|Linear field of view||39.6 m @ 914.4 m (20x)|
|19.8 m @ 914.4 m (60x)|
|Optical coating||Fully coated|
|Product weight||652 g|
|Tube length||330 mm|
|Tripod height||Mini tripod|
|Supplied assembled||Tripod and Spotting Scope separated|
|Package contents||Spotter scope|
|Soft carry case|
|Aluminium carry case|