• Magnesium Alloy Body: Lightweight, durable frame that will last a lifetime and handle use in the field.
• BaK-4 Prisms with Phase and Dielectric Coatings: Increased light transmission through the prism system for brighter images. Increased contrast and resolution.
• Extremely Wide Field of View: Quickly acquire the subject being viewed. Follow your subject more easily, with less need to move the binoculars.
• Ergonomic Design
• Fully Multi-Coated Opitcs: Increased light transmission for brighter views and more resolution.
• 6.5' Close Focus: Detailed, up close observation of subject in close proximity.
• Metal Multi-Stop Twist Up Eyecups: More durable with a longer life than plastic eyecups. Multiple stops for correct positioning of the eyes.
• Tripod Adaptable: Attach your TrailSeeker to a tripod for extended viewing sessions.
TrailSeeker binoculars provide high-level outdoor performance, making them perfect for the avid birder or hunter. The TrailSeeker is a feature-rich binocular with superb optical quality at an economical price. Phase and dielectric coated BaK-4 prisms dramatically increase light transmission through the prism system for unrivalled image quality and views. Compared to other binoculars in its price range, TrailSeeker offers a better close focus along with a wider field of view. The lightweight magnesium alloy frame is durable and fully waterproof for use in any weather condition.