• This economical seven-piece accessory kit enhances the performance of your Celestron PowerSeeker, or most any other telescope.
• Includes two full-size 1.25â€ eyepieces, three eyepiece filters, a cleaning cloth, and a case.
• One medium power & one high power eyepiece give you a new perspective on celestial objects.
• A Moon filter helps block out some moonlight so you can see more lunar detail, and the two color filters (Red & Blue) highlight features on Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.
• A hard plastic carry case keeps everything safe in the foam-lined interior.Â Â
The Celestron PowerSeeker Accessory Kit is a great way to expand the enjoyment of your telescope. Inside the plastic, foam-lined carry case youâ€™ll find these accessories
- 15 mm Kellner Eyepiece - 1.25 inch
- 9 mm Kellner Eyepiece - 1.25 inch
- #80A Blue Filter - 1.25 inch
- #25 Red Filter - 1.25 inch
- Moon Filter - 1.25 inch
- Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Eyepieces - The 15 mm and 9 mm eyepieces can be used in any telescope with a 1.25 inch focuser. Each eyepiece is fully coated to improve light transmission and protect the optics. The 15 mm Kellner eyepiece offers a nice medium magnification view in most telescopes, and the 9 mm provides high magnifications, great for the Moon and planets, especially when seeing conditions are good.
Filters - Colored filters can be used to bring out certain details on a planetâ€™s surface or its cloud structure. Both planetary filters, as well as the Moon filter, can be used on any 1.25 inch eyepiece with the proper filter threads, so they are very versatile. Just screw one onto your eyepiece of choice and slide it into the focuser.