Celestron Landscout 10-30x 50mm 45° Spotter Scope
• This compact black and green spotting scope is perfect for watching birds and wildlife, or just enjoying scenic views
• Get a clear view with up to 30 times magnification
• With a 50mm aperture, this telescope will give you a bright and clear image
• Lower the magnification down to 10 times for a wide angle suited to close objects
• Comes with an adjustable table-top tripod for stability
• Tough water resistant body, ideal for use in the great outdoors
• Go anywhere with a soft carry case includedWhat can I view with this spotting scope?
Track a bird in flight or just sit back and enjoy the view with this compact spotter scope. With a top magnification of 30 times and a lower magnification of 10 times, you can get an enhanced look at anything that catches your eye. The spotting scope has a field of view between 56-29m. With fully coated lenses, BK7 prism glass and a 50 mm aperture you’ll get the best possible view. The scope comes with a conveniently located eyepiece at 45 degrees to the scopes body for easy, comfortable viewing anywhere.
How portable is the spotting scope?
Compact and portable, the Celestron spotter scope has up to 30 times magnification with a 222mm long scope. The rubber grip on the large focus wheel means the scope is easy to use even when you’re wearing gloves. There’s no need to worry about the weather either, the body is water-resistant and the lens are fog-proof to prevent condensation fog. With its lightweight and soft carry case, convenient strap and weight of just 403g - you can take this scope anywhere.
What does the scope come with?
Prop your spotter scope up on a table or in a hide with the mini table top tripod to get additional stability. With an 18-14mm eye relief and an eye cup, which can be folded up for those who wear glasses, you can assuredly watch in comfort. Protect the scope when out and about with protective lens covers for the objective lens and eyepiece.
| Model number
|| 45° spotter scope
| Technical specification
|| 50 mm
| Optical features
| Highest useful magnification
|| 30 x
| Lowest useful magnification
|| 10 x
| Linear field of view
|| 56 m @ 914.4 m (10x)
|| 29 m @ 914.4 m (30x)
| Optical coating
|| Fully coated
|| 222 mm
| Product weight
|| 403 g
| Tripod height
|| Mini tripod
| Supplied assembled
|| Tripod and Spotting Scope separate
| Package contents
|| Spotter scope
|| Mini tripod
|| Soft carry case
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.