• 10x, 60x and 200x magnification
• Built-in 1.3 MP digital camera
• Top and bottom LED illumination
• 82 mm (3.2 inch) diameter stage
• Coarse focus with dual knobs
• Plug-and-play with Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, and Mac OSX 10.4.6 or newer with included USB 2.0 cable
• Accessories Included: 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper, ULead photo capture software for Windows
The entry-level Celestron Amoeba Digital Microscope is a dual-purpose microscope that can be used as a low-power or traditional microscope for a range of applications. With magnification from 10 to 200x along with LED illumination above and below the stage, you can view 3D specimens or microscope slides easily. For even more versatility, detach Amoebas tube from the stage for convenient handheld viewing of large objects.
A built-in 1.3 MP digital camera allows you to easily capture photos and videos of your discoveries! The Amoeba Digital Microscope is a fun, educational tool well suited for hobbyists and students alike.