• Biological microscope with powers from 40x to 600x
• 4x, 15x, and 30x objective lenses and 10-20x zoom eyepiece featuring high-quality glass optics
• Includes 3 prepared glass slides, 2 blank glass slides, 1 blank well slide, light diffuser, needle probe, eye dropper and tweezers
• Sample specimens to get you observing immediately: rocks, honeybee wing, and brine shrimp
The entry-level Celestron Microscope Kit with magnification from 40x to 600x is the perfect tool for the budding scientist. At high power, it's ideally suited for examining specimen slides of yeasts and moulds, cultures, plant and animal parts, fibres, bacteria, and more. Use the lower magnifications to examine objects like coins, rocks, insects, and more. Start out by using the provided specimen slides, and then create some of your own!
Great for the discriminating professional or serious hobbyist, the LCD Digital Microscope II is ideal for labs, schools and research institutions.
- 3 prepared slides
- 2 blank slides
- 1 well slide
- Specimens: rocks, honeybee wing, and brine shrimp
- Light diffuser
- Needle probe
- Eye dropper