Chauvet DJ 6SPOT Lighting System(Used)
• Complete, portable LED spot lighting solution with high-intensity, tri-colour LEDs
• Six, independently-positional heads allow total room or stage coverage
• Low-profile spots are 3.6in deep and can fit almost anywhere
• Set-up and teardown in minutes with the included carry bag
• High-powered, tri-coloured LEDs mix to instantly create 7 popular colours
• Safely mount to truss using the built-in bolts for increased flexibility and mounting options
• Works in master/slave with the Sweeper LED for large, coordinated light shows
• Power link up to 20 units which saves time running cables and extension cords
• Easily mountable to the popular 4BAR system or almost any universal tripod
• Awesome sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
• Easy-access to built-in automated programs generate a synchronized show in master/slave mode
• DMX channels: 8
• Light source: 6 3W (375mA x3) tri-color LEDs 50,000hrs
• Strobe rate: 0-30Hz
• Beam angle: 11° (per light)
• Lux: 814 @ 1m (per light)
• Power and current: 230V, 50Hz: 57W, 0.2A operating
• AC power: Autoswitching 100-240VAC 50/60Hz
• Weight: 4.6kg
• Size: 902 x 56 x 165mmIt’s an LED powered, colour-changer system complete with its own travel bag. Six individually controllable and positionable heads each contain a high-power tri-colour LED that creates 7 popular colours. The unit can be controlled via DMX or by running automatic or sound-activated programs. The fixture easily slides onto most standard tripod stands or can be mounted onto truss.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.