• Set your fog machine to automatically activate through the use of this wired timer controller
• Compatible with most Chauvet fog machines
• You can control the fog machine from a distance thanks to the 4.6m cable
• Connects via the dedicated 5-pin DIN manual controller port on the fog machine and is powered by the port
• Three controllable states – automatic (timer), continuous and manualWhat does this wired timer controller allow me to do?
This FC-T remote controller gives you the ability to set your Chauvet fog machine to automatically output fog at a set interval and duration. The remote works with most Chauvet fog machines and plugs into the dedicated 5-pin DIN manual controller port. The controller also gets power from this port, so an extra plug isn’t needed. Two rotary knobs allow you to set the interval and duration timings. You can set an interval anywhere between 1 minutes and 30 minutes, and a duration between 1 second and 15 seconds. A magnetised back plate helps to keep the controller in place and can be located a good distance away from the machine thanks to the 4.6m cable.
Can I control the fog machine manually?
Three controllable states, including set timings, are available through this controller. You can set the fog machine to continuously output fog – the duration is dependent on your fog machine. Alternatively, you can set it so that you manually control the fog output, so your machine will continue to pump out fog until you let go. Three LED indicators display whether the timer is on/off, continuous is on/off and whether you are manually controlling the fog machine.