Chauvet DJ Hurricane 1800 Flex DMX
• 5l fluid tank so you won’t need to fill up as often
• Quick heat up time of five minutes with an output of 8,000 cubic feet per minute so you’re not left waiting for your smoke effects
• A unique flexible 180 degree head, which can be manually adjusted for best effect
• Low fluid indicator so you know when more fluid is needed
• Long 4.5m remote lead so you can position the smoke machine with plenty of reachWhere can I use the hurricane machine?
The Chauvet Hurricane 1800 is perfect for use in a variety of venues. The large tank capacity and high output make it perfect to be used in medium to large venues but you can also use it in the home or smaller venues. With the adjustable flexible head you open up even more areas of the venue.
How easy is the hurricane machine to use?
This smoke machine is simple and easy to use. Simply position your machine where you want to aim the flexible head, plug in the remote and fill the tank with your smoke fluid. After the machine has fully heated (approximately five minutes), press the button on the remote and watch smoke fill the room.
How do I know when the tank is empty?
The tank is illuminated with an LED light so you can see when the fluid is running low. If you are stood at the back of the unit and can’t see the tank, there is another LED which lights up when you start getting to a low level. If you are too busy to notice the low level indicator light then this unit has an automatic shutdown feature just to make sure you don’t damage your machine.
| Tank Capacity
| Wired Remote
|| Wireless Remote
| Remote Lead Length
|| Wireless Receiver
| Heat Up Time
|| 5 Minutes
|| 25,000 cfm
| Fluid Consumption
| Input power
|| AC 230 V
|| 563 mm x 340 mm x 380 mm
|| 12500 g
| Package Contents
|| Hurricane 1800 Flex
|| Wireless Remote Control &
|| Wireless Receiver
|| Power Lead
|| Quick Start Guide
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.