Chauvet DJ SlimPAR 56 Wash Effect
• Create a coloured wash with this RGB light
• 108 bright LED lights come together to create an amazing light show
• 36 red, 36 green and 36 blue LEDs allow for colour mixing and static colours even without a DMX board
• Using DMX controller channels 3 or 7 you can use pre-set lighting programs or even create your own effects
• Sound activated programs to match your music and light
• Low powered LED light that uses just 27W at 0.1A
• Comes with a hanging fixing mount
• Can be power linked to up to 100 units with a 230V power supplyWhat light effects can I make?
Make amazing colourwashes and use them to highlight and add atmosphere to your light shows. With 108 LEDs in total (36 red, 36 green and 36 blue) you can mix your perfect shade even without a DMX board. Create sound to light displays to keep the lights in time to the music. With a beam angle of 14 degrees and a field angle of 22 degrees and illuminance of 876 lux at 2m you can get just the effect you want. You can link multiple lights together with DMX or master/slave units.
How can I mount the light?
This slimPAR light is compact and lightweight at just 224mm x 241mm x 56mm and 1.2kg so you can attach to a stand or hang from a bar. It comes with a built-in mount that can be secured to a wide range of rigs. As it uses LEDs the light can run off just 270W and with power linking you can connect up to 100 units from a 230V power supply. Because there are no moving parts the light operates silently and with LEDs that can last up to 100,000 hours this light will keep going strong as long as you need it. If you are mounting this product overhead, use a safety cable.
Is it DMX controllable?
You can do even more with the wash light once you connect it up a DMX board. The light is compatible with channel three or seven on a controller board to create even more colours and effects and you can set up programs to run with your light or control multiple lights together. To control the light you will require a three pin DMX lead (or XLR lead).
Dimensions & Weight
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.