• Create multiple effects with this LED and laser unit
• 14 bright LED lights come together to create colourful effects
• 2 RGBA LEDs, 12 white strobe LEDs, red and green lasers allow for colour mixing and a great show even without a DMX board
• Using DMX controller channels 2 or 11, you can use pre-set lighting programs or even create your own effects
• Use sound-activated programs to match your music and light
• 2 RGBA LEDs use just 13W at 4.4A, and the 12 strobe LEDs use 1W at 0.3A
• Comes with a hanging fixing mountWhat light effects can I make?
Make amazing colourwashes and use them to highlight and add atmosphere to your light shows. With 14 LEDs in total, you can mix your perfect shade even without a DMX board. Create sound-to-light displays to keep the lights in time to the music. Two RGBA LEDs are included and create a quad-colour moonflower effect. In the middle of the unit are 12 bright white LEDs, which give you a strobe effect with a red and green laser. All of these combine to provide the perfect lighting for any situation.
How can I mount the light?
This Swarm 4 FX is large and lightweight at just 290mm x 360mm x 107mm and 2.5kg. With this, you can stand the Swarm on steady elevated platforms or mount it to sturdy overhead supports using suitable hanging clamps. The LEDs can last up to 50,000 hours – so this light will keep going strong as long as you need it.
Is it DMX controllable?
You can do even more with this light once you connect it to a DMX board. The light is compatible with channels two and eleven on a controller board, with which you can create even more colours and effects. You can even set up programs to run with your light, or control multiple lights together. To control the light this way you will require a three pin DMX or XLR lead.