• 1.3l tank capacity so you don’t have to fill up as often
• Quick heat up time of 5 minutes with an output of 8,000 cfm so you’re not left waiting for your smoke effects
• Compact and lightweight smoke machine making it easy to transport between venues
• Low fluid indicator so you know when more fluid is needed
• Long 4.5 meter remote lead so you can position the smoke machine with plenty of reachWhere can I use this smoke machine?
The Chauvet Hurricane 1100 is perfect for use in a variety of venues. The large tank capacity and high output make it perfect to be used in medium to large venues but you can also use it in the home or smaller venues.
How easy is the Hurricane 1100 to use?
This smoke machine is simple and easy to use. Simply position your machine where you want to aim the smoke, plug in the remote and fill the tank with your smoke fluid. Once you have done this, plug it in to the mains and let the unit heat up. After the machine has fully heated, after approximately 5 minutes, you need to press the button on the remote and watch smoke fill the room.
How do I know when the tank is empty?
The tank itself is illuminated with an LED light so you can see when the fluid is running low. If you are stood at the back of the unit and can’t see the tank, there is another LED which lights up when you start getting to a low level. If you are too busy to notice the low level indicator light then this unit has an automatic shutdown feature just to make sure you don’t damage your machine.