• Run time of up to 42 minutes on a full charge
• Suitable for children aged 3+ years
• Maximum speed of 1.9mph
• Loads of fun for children weighing up to 30kg
• Powered by a 6V 7Ah (spare battery Order Code N33FR)
• Plug any MP3 player with a standard (3.5mm) headphone jack into your car to listen to your own playlists.
• Classic matte black body – ideal for girls or boys
• Feel like you’re driving a real classic car with the realistic engine and horn sounds and working headlights as well as a built-in music player
• Comes with a remote control to let you drive the car while your child enjoys the rideWhat features does this car have?
The is the perfect ride-on for any classic car fan in the family. From the classy matte black paint finish to the realistic engine sounds there’s loads of fun to be had for children aged three plus up to a weight of 30kg. Enjoy playing with speeds up to 1.9mph, forward and reverse gears, built-in music player, working headlights and horn.
What does the remote control do?
Use the remote control to take command of the car to easily steer it out of troublesome turns or just enjoy driving your child around. The controller can turn the car left or right and control the forward and backwards motion. Liven up your ride by playing your own custom playlists, just plug in any audio device with a standard (3.5mm) headphone socket through the car’s MP3 socket.
How long does the battery last?
With a 6V 7Ah battery you can enjoy up to 42 minutes of fun on a full charge. It’s easy to charge from the mains with the included power cable and built-in socket. Spare batteries are available (Order Code N33FR). Some assembly is required before first use.
BATTERY OPERATED RIDE-ON SAFETY ADVICE
For the safety of yourself and the safety of others, please follow these guidelines when using this product:
- This vehicle must not be used on public highways (roads and pavements)
- This vehicle must not be used on private property without the consent of the land owner
- All instructions must be read and understood before allowing a child to operate this vehicle
- Protective equipment should be worn at all times while operating this vehicle
- Children should be under the supervision of a responsible adult while operating this vehicle