Cobra C5800DVR Dash Cam and Car Navigation
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A47WQ
• Five-inch widescreen sat nav with a built-in dash cam and DVR
• Advanced GPS technology locates exactly where you are, across the whole Europe
• Records important incident information such as location, time, date and your vehicle's speed
• Compatible with Tyre Pilot, displays tyre pressure and temperature for safer and lower cost motoring
• My Speed XL displays the speed limit of every road you travel on along with the current speed you are travelling at for comparison
• Navigate safely on the motorway with full screen images of junctions so you can plan your exit in advance
• Specially formulated land guidance appears on the screen whether you are driving around town or on the motorway
• 'Find by map' lets you search and navigate straight to your desired location or even motorway junction number
• Record directly onto a microSD card up to 32GB, the continuous loop feature means you can record over old footage without having to manually delete it
• Free maps for life with Snooper, staying up-to-date when travelling the UK, Ireland and whole of EuropeSat nav with a built-in HD dash cam
The Snooper SC5800 is a super slim sat nav with a full colour five-inch widescreen LCD with an additional built-in dash cam and DVR. Using advanced GPS technology, Snooper SC5800 can locate your position anywhere across Europe and can be downloaded using the Snooper Player software which is provided. The information includes where your incident happened, time, date and your vehicle's speed, similar to having a 'black box' installed. Build and save your own personal journeys on the 'your route' function by selecting roads you would like to use on the map view or search road by road. For safe and low cost motoring this sat nav/dash cam is compatible with Tyre Pilot. The five-inch screen displays the pressure and temperature of your vehicle's tyres with audible alerts when pressure is too low and abnormal temperature increases, keeping you safe and at low risk of accidents. The Snooper SC5800 includes a modern and clear menu display, making it easier to use.
Keep your speed under control
The Snooper SC5800 includes award winning Aura speed trap database but additionally includes a new feature, My Speed XL. My Speed XL will display the speed limit of the road you are travelling down, plus your current speed to help you keep it under control, protecting your driving licence and large files.
Driving on the motorway made easy
When travelling on the motorway, full screen images of the main motorway junctions are displayed in advance to help you navigate safely and plan your motorway exit in advance. Specially formulated lane guidance appears on the screen when driving on the motorway or around town. Advanced notice of which lane to use when approaching junctions will help you towards becoming a safe driver. Using the 'find my map' function on the sat nav you can search and navigate straight to your desired motorway junction number.
How do I store footage from the dash cam?
The Snooper SC5800 Dash Cam records directly onto a microSD card when inserted. Install the memory card into the microSD slot on the unit. This device can support microSD cards up to 32GB to record up to four-and-a-half-hours of footage. With the continuous loop feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and you'll never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
How can I keep my maps up-to-date?
The Snooper SC5800 comes with level mapping of the UK and Ireland plus full Europe as standard. Snooper provides you with free software updates, so you will always be up-to-date with the current market. Snooper uses Here® Maps for Life which is recognised as the industry leader in digital street level mapping, ensuring you are taken seamlessly from A to B on the best possible route. The point of interest 'corridor' search feature allows you to choose from an extensive list of points of interest along your pre-programmed route, including hotels, petrol stations, train stations and many more.