Cobra CDR820 1080p Full HD Dash Cam
• Record everything you see on the road in 1080p full HD resolution
• 118-degree viewing angle allows a wide range of the road ahead
• 1.5-inch built-in LCD screen for instant playback
• A built-in G-sensor records any sudden course of change and impact onto the memory card
• Continuous seamless loop recording, never have to change or clear memory card
• Ultra-compact in size for discreet recording and easy installation
• Includes 8GB microSD card, compatible with any microSD card up to 32GB in sizeWhy should I buy this dash cam?
Having a dash cam installed in your vehicle is almost essential nowadays as a backup for evidence if an accident occurs. This Cobra CDR820 Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. Capturing 1080p full HD video footage with a 118-degree viewing angle, every detail will be recorded and nothing will be missed. The built-in G-sensor picks up and records any sudden change of course or impact and saves any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash. The Cobra CDR820 Dash Cam’s ultra-compact design is perfect for a clean and easy installation and discreet recording. The Cobra CDR820 features an internal rechargeable battery which is intended to supply power to the camera for a short period due to loss of power from an accident or crash, and is not intended for long term recordings.
How can I view footage from the dash cam?
To playback your recordings on the spot, instant replay is available on the 1.5-inch LCD screen, this lets you clarify responsibility straight away. If you wish to view and save your recordings onto your PC or laptop, simply plug the microSD card into your memory card slot, using a microSD card adapter (not included) if necessary. This will also allow you to send evidence to your insurance company.
How do I store footage from the dash cam?
The Cobra CDR820 Dash Cam records directly onto the 8GB microSD card which comes included. Install the memory card into the microSD slot on the unit. This dash cam can support microSD cards up to 32GB to record up to four-and-a-half hours of footage. With the continuous loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.