• Capture your journey in 1080p HD on a two inch built-in LCD screen
• 160-degree viewing angle for an extra wide range
• Includes 8GB microSD card, compatible with microSD card up to 32GB
• A built-in G-sensor records any sudden course of change and impact onto the memory card
• High quality night time performance
• Mini HDMI output to directly play footage onto your HDTV or computer (cable not included)
• Features a low profile windscreen suction cup mount
• Continuous seamless loop recording, never have to change or clear memory card
• Ultra-compact in size for discreet recording and easy installation
High quality full HD footage
This Cobra dash cam is essential to have in your vehicle as a back-up for evidence if an accident occurs. Capturing 1080p full HD video footage with an extra wide 160-degree viewing angle, every detail will be recorded and nothing will be missed. This dash cam is very simple to use and has an easy on the eye display, which is great if you’ve never owned or used a dash cam before.
Quick and reliable playback
To playback your recordings on the spot, instant replay is available on the 2.0-inch LCD screen, which lets you clarify responsibility straight away. A mini HDMI slot is located on the side of the dash cam so you can connect directly to your HDTV or computer via a HDMI cable (not included) and watch your HD footage on the big screen. If you wish to view and save your recordings onto your PC or laptop, simply plug the microSD card into your memory card slot, using a microSD card adapter (not included) if necessary. This will also allow you to send evidence to your insurance company.
Automatic loop recording
The Cobra CDR835 Dash Cam records directly onto the 8GB microSD card, which comes included. Install the memory card into the microSD slot on the unit. This dash cam can support microSD cards up to 32GB to record up to four-and-a-half hours of footage. With the continuous loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.