Cobra CDR855 Dash Cam
• Record everything you see on the road in 1080p full HD resolution
• 160-degree viewing angle allows an extra wide range of road head
• 2.0-inch built-in LCD screen for instant playback
• Mini HDMI output to directly play footage onto your HDTV or computer (cable not included)
• Bluetooth enabled GPS, exact location and time embedded into your recordings
• A built-in G-sensor records any sudden course of change and impact onto the memory card
• Using a iRadar detector (sold separately) you will be able to use the iRadar Community which enables alerts of red light cameras, speed cameras and live police locations
• Continuous seamless loop recording, never have to change or clear memory card
• Ultra-compact in size for discreet recording and easy installation
• Includes 8GB microSD card, compatible with any microSD card up to 32GB in sizeWhy should I buy this dash cam?
Having a dash cam installed in your vehicle is almost essential nowadays as a back-up for evidence if an accident occurs. This Cobra CDR855 Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. Capturing 1080p full HD video footage with the extra wide 160-degree viewing angle, every detail will be recorded and nothing will be missed. With the Bluetooth enabled GPS the exact location and time will be embedded into the video recordings, free PC software allows you to view video along with location and G-sensor information. The built-in G-sensor picks up and records any sudden change of course or impact and saves any event onto the memory card in the event of a crash. This dash cam is very simple to use and has an easy on the eye display, which is great if you’ve never owned or used a dash cam before.
How can I view footage from the dash cam?
To playback your recordings on the spot, instant replay is available on the 2.0-inch LCD screen, which lets you clarify responsibility straight away. A mini HDMI slot is located on the side of the dash cam so you can connect directly to your HDTV or computer via an HDMI cable (not included) and watch your HD footage of the big screen. If you wish to view and save your recordings onto your PC or laptop, simply plug the microSD card into your memory card slot, using a microSD card adapter (not included) if necessary. This will also allow you to send evidence to your insurance company.
How do I store footage from the dash cam?
The Cobra CDR855 Dash Cam records directly onto the 8GB microSD card which comes included. Install the memory card into the microSD slot on the unit. This dash cam is able to support microSD cards up to 32GB to record up to four and a half hours of footage. With the continuous loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam.
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.