- Record your journey in clear 1296p super HD or 1080p full HD resolution on a two inch screen
- 160-degree viewing angle allows an extra wide view of the road
- WiFi lets you connect to your iOS or Android device to view and share footage
- Includes a 8GB microSD card, compatible with any microSD card up to 64GB in size, and a windscreen mount
- A built-in G-sensor records any sudden change of course and impact onto the memory card
- High-quality night time recordings for accurate footage day or night
- Mini HDMI output to directly play footage onto your HDTV or computer (cable not included)
- Continuous seamless loop recording so you never have to change or clear your memory card
- Ultra-compact in size for discreet recording and easy installation
Simple WiFi connectivity
This Cobra CDR900 Dash Cam is WiFi enabled, which means it connects with the Cobra Drive HD app on your iOS or Android device, so you can view and share your recordings with family and friends. As an alternative, you can also use it to show footage to the police or to your insurance company for evidence to any claims.
Reliable and easy to use
Having a dash cam installed in your vehicle is essential, as it offers a backup for evidence if an accident occurs. This dash cam comes with a windscreen mount and MicroSD, so it's ready to use straight out of the box. It also includes a USB cigarette lighter adapter and USB charging cable, which charges and continuously powers the CDR900, so you will never have to worry about running out of battery.
High-quality Super HD footage
This CDR900 Dash Cam will help reduce insurance quotes and provide hard evidence when making a claim. It is simple to use and has a clear display and captures 1296p super HD or 1080p full HD video footage with its extra wide 160-degree viewing angle, which means every detail will be recorded and nothing will be missed.
Instant playback and HDMI connectivity
Instant replay is available on the two-inch LCD screen, which lets you play your recordings back straight away. A mini HDMI slot is located on the side of the dash cam so you can connect directly to your HDTV or computer via a HDMI cable (not included) and watch your HD footage of the big screen. If you wish to view and save your recordings onto your PC or laptop, simply plug the 8GB microSD card into your memory card slot. Please note that using a microSD card adapter (not included) will be necessary for this. This will also allow you to send evidence to your insurance company.
Automatic loop recording
The Cobra CDR900 Dash Cam records directly onto the 8GB microSD card, which comes included. Install the memory card into the microSD slot on the unit. This dash cam can support microSD cards up to 64GB to record up to four-and-a-half hours of footage. With the continuous loop recording feature, you can record endlessly onto your microSD card and never need to manually erase recordings from the dash cam. The built-in G-sensor picks up and records any sudden change of course or impact and saves any event onto the memory card when triggered by a knock or bump to your vehicle.