- Records in1080p HD
- 160 degree viewing angle for a high quality view of the road ahead
- Two inch screen for playback footage
- GPS feature allows you to save location and speed information alongside your videos for peace of mind in the event of a collision
- The iRadar community keeps you ahead of the game with Bluetooth-enabled alerts for red light cameras, speed cameras, and live police locations
- Simplified user interface that’s intuitive and easy to use
- Snapshot feature allows you to take a screenshot of any frame during video playback
- Action cam mode disables the G-Sensor and loop recording allowing you to remove the camera from your car and use it as an action cam
- Records directly to a class 10 microSD card (8GB included in the box, 64GB max)
Get all the information you need
The Cobra CDR875G dash cam comes with built-in GPS and Bluetooth technology which will allow you to take advantage of more useful features than just recording. The GPS tracker attached to the mount gives location and speed information alongside your videos for more insight into road events. You can also connect to your phone’s internet via Bluetooth for live information on speed camera, red light camera and live police locations. This way, you can make an informed decision on your route.
Easy to use in any situation
The CDR875G records directly onto a class 10 microSD card (8GB included in the box). You don’t have to look through all of your footage and delete things individually, as the loop recording function automatically copies over old footage if you have not chosen to save it. The G-sensor will also trigger the camera to save a clip any time there is a sudden impact or change of direction. The dash cam is powered by a micro USB cable (included) with the option to hard wire it so that any time you start your engine it will turn on (Hardwire kit available, Order Code A44XH).
Bring your journey to the big screen
The CDR875G has various ways to use or view your footage. You can view the footage on the units 2-inch screen, or you can connect the dash cam to a TV or monitor via HDMI to view it on a bigger screen. You can also download Cobra’s very own Drive HD Player to view clips. This software also allows you to combine and/or trim video clips for you to easily share with other people.
Optional hardwire kit available A44XH
Additional GPS module mount available A45XH