• Explore programming in this easy to understand guide for beginners
• Learn to program with Python (not included) on your computer
• 192-page paperback book with illustrated projects
• No prior experience with coding is necessaryWhat is this book about?
Learn to code with this easy to follow book. It is written in clear, plain English with examples and illustrations for you to follow, so no previous experience is needed. This book is ideal for anyone wanting to get into programming for fun or as part of the school curriculum. You will learn how to code with Python – a free, open source program. This full colour book takes you from the very beginning to coding powerful algorithms, and uses colour coding to make it easy to follow.
Who is the author?
Coding for Beginners is part of the popular in Easy Steps range of introductory books helping people get stated with programming. The book is written by Mike McGrath, who gained extensive knowledge in computer languages as a developer contractor around the world. This 192-page easy to follow book is written in plain English with full colour, illustrations, and examples to help you out
From the back cover:
Coding for beginners in easy steps will appeal to anyone, of any age, who wants to begin coding computer programs. It’ll get you started straightaway by helping you create a programming environment on your computer, and then teach you how to:
• Write code to create your own programs
• Store information in data structures
• Control program flow using control structures
• Create re-useable blocks of program code
• Code powerful algorithms and classes for Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
No previous knowledge of any programming language is requires so this primer is ideal for the newcomer, including youngsters needing to learn programming basics for the school curriculum.
All features are illustrated using the Python language color-coding convention, and all code is available to download free – making it even easier!