• A wall mounted, solar powered LED light
• Top mounted solar panel recharges the lithium ion battery, so it continues to function through the night
• Two white LEDs reduce power consumption
• Low level light output during darkness
• Built-in PIR detects movement up to four meters
• Light increases from five lumens to 35 lumens for 20 seconds when movement is detected
• Manufacturer part number: 18343What are the features of this wall light?
This wall mounted LED light is powered from a built-in battery, which gives you the choice of placing it where you need it rather than where it can be powered from. The built-in dusk-to-dawn sensor activates the bulbs as soon as the light levels drop. The light will activate at dusk, giving you a 5 lumen light output. When motion is detected, however, the LED light output increases to 35 lumen for a period of 20 seconds, helping any passer-by follow their path or avoid obstacles that could cause them to trip. The motion sensor detects movement up to four meters away, allowing the light to be activate when it is needed without wasting battery power.
How is this light powered?
This light has a built-in lithium-ion battery, which can be recharged by the top-mounted solar panel. This makes the light self-sufficient, and able to power itself when the sun goes down.