Cole and Bright Solar Powered Motion Black Nickel Security Wall Light
• Automatically turns itself on and off with the setting and rising of the sun
• Two inbuilt white LEDs to provide the perfect light level
• Eight hours runtime from full charge
• Built-in battery is recharged directly from the fitted solar panel
• Motion sensor that detects up to four meters away
• When activated, the wall light increases in brightness up to sevenfold for 20 seconds
• Manufacturer part number: 18344What are the features of this light?
This solar light is wall mounted and powered from the built-in lithium battery, which is recharged by the incorporated solar panel. The light automatically activates at sunset and deactivates at sunrise. The internal battery has a lifespan of up to eight hours from a full charge. The wall light outputs a low-level light until it detects movement with its motion sensor, at which point it increases the light level by sevenfold for twenty seconds. The motion sensor has a range of up to four meters, meaning the light only activates to full intensity when someone is close by.
How is this light powered?
This light has a built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery to power the built-in LED lights. This built-in battery is recharged directly from the solar panel. For the quickest, most efficient recharge, the solar panel should be placed in direct sunlight.
| Number of lights
| Colour of lights
|| Lithium-ion battery (included)
|| 8 hours
| Solar panel included
| Motion sensor
| Motion sensor range
|| 4 meters
|| 1300 g
|| 447 x 180 x 180 mm
|| 12 months
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.