• Automatically turns itself on and off with the setting and rising of the sun
• Two inbuilt white LEDs to provide the perfect light level
• Eight hours runtime from full charge
• Built-in battery is recharged directly from the fitted solar panel
• Motion sensor that detects movement up to four meters away
• When activated, the wall light increases in brightness up to sevenfold for 20 seconds
• Manufacturer part number: 18344What are the features of this light?
This solar light is wall mounted and powered from the built-in lithium battery, which is recharged by the incorporated solar panel. The light automatically activates at sunset and deactivates at sunrise. The internal battery has a lifespan of up to eight hours from a full charge. The wall light outputs a low-level light until it detects movement with its motion sensor – at which point it increases the light level by seven times for 20 seconds. The motion sensor has a range of up to four meters, meaning the light only activates to full intensity when someone is close by.
How is this light powered?
This light has a built in rechargeable lithium-ion battery to power the built-in LED lights. This built-in battery is recharged directly from the solar panel. For the quickest, most efficient recharge, the solar panel should be placed in direct sunlight.