• Low-cost, versatile and compact battery tester
• Suitable for checking the state of both alkaline and rechargeable batteries
• Will test AAA, AA, C, D, 9V PP3, N and button cell batteries
• Lets you know when the battery is good, needs recharging or replacing
• Uses the power of the battery you are testing to power itself - no need for additional batteries
• Dimensions: 62 x 61 x 29mmA great pocket sized little gadget that tells you when your batteries are dead or need recharging. Easy to use and stops you throwing away perfectly good batteries. One battery can be tested at a time and the meter indicates the capacity of the battery.
When testing a battery, the state is shown as ‘Replace’, ‘Weak’ and ‘Good’ on the meter. The spring-loaded arm is used for testing ‘N’, ‘AAA’, ‘AA’, ‘C’ and ‘D’ size batteries, while 9V PP3 batteries are held against two contacts on the bottom of the unit. In addition, the spring-loaded arm can also be used to test button cells from watches and calculators. This unit is not suitable for testing CR123 batteries.
Please note: The unit draws up to 220mA from the battery being tested, so button cells should not be tested regularly! If a button cell has a rating of less than 220mAh, it should not be tested using this charger as the charger will completely discharge the cell.