Connex 125 Scientific Challenge Electronic Kit
• Build up to four different kits at any given time, with 125 possible combinations
• Have fun building and experimenting with new combinations
• Learn the basics of electronics and the uses of components
• With 78 parts, there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the run
• Suitable for children aged 8+
• Runs off seven AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L42AL)What can you do with this kit?
From beginners to those wanting more of a challenge, this kit allows you to experiment without limits. The kit comes with four boards to set the experiments up on, and instructions on how to wire up 125 combinations, from simple three component kits up to ten component circuits. Want to build a circuit that releases bubbles if you slip on a wire maze? This and much more is possible with the Connex 38913.What does this teach?
Discover how input and output components work and how to create circuits with more than one of each. Experiment with circuits and learn about parallel and series connections. The Connex 125 Scientific Challenge Electronic Kit comes with 78 parts to create and build with. The creativity doesn’t have to stop there, as this kit is compatible with components from other Connex kits. No soldering is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board. All you need are seven AA batteries (sold separately Order Code <L39BF
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged 8 and above.
| Number of included parts
|| 78 parts
| Number of models that can be made
| What can be made?
|| Electrical experiments
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| 7 x AA batteries (not included)
|| 560 mm x 200 mm x 150 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.