• Make an amazing ball targeting game for 1-2 people
• Have fun building and challenging your friends and family with this game of skill
• Learn about forces, electronics and improve hand eye coordination
• With 67 parts there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the kit
• Suitable for children aged 8+
• Runs off two AA batteries (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)
• Comes with a scoreboard to keep track onHow does this aiming game work?
Rescue your ball from the dragon’s breath. This aiming game is a test of skill and speed – aim and shoot at the balls coming out of the dragons’ mouths to see who can be the first to shoot their ball down.But make it count because you only have one shot. This game can be played with only one of the dragons for a single player game or challenge yourself to take down both balls in one shot. If you’re playing against someone else the scoreboard makes it easy to keep track of who’s winning.
What does this teach?
Learn about forces with this fun and educational 67 piece floating ball kit. The ball floats because the air generated by the air blowers in the dragons pushes the ball up with enough force to overcome the force of gravity pushing down on it. When the ball reaches a point where the forces are equal it will float there unless an outside force like your bolt acts on it.
Build and play with Connex
The Connex 38610 comes in a handy storage box that doubles as the platform for building the run on. No soldering or glue is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board and the pieces slot together.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged eight and above.