Connex Motion Maze Electronic Kit
• Make an amazing moving maze game for 1-2 people
• Have fun building and challenging your friends and family with this game of planning and timing
• Learn about gears and electronics
• With 50 parts there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the maze
• Suitable for children aged 8+
• Runs off one AA battery (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)What’s different about this maze?
This is a moving maze with each path made up of five gears that you need to pass through to get to the other side. Be quick or you might be stuck on a gear for a full turn as your competitor steams on ahead. Planning and seeing the most effective path through the cogs can help you out but reflexes and speed are also valuable skills. When you’ve successfully managed one maze move the gears around for other fun combinations.
What does this teach?
Learn about gears with this fun and educational 50 part maze. One motor drives all the gears in the kit to create the moving maze. Gears with the same size and number of teeth move at the same speed - compare the different types of gears and see what you can discover.
Build and play with Connex
The Connex 38611 comes in a handy storage box that doubles as the platform for building the run on. No soldering or glue is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board and the pieces slot together.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged eight and above.
| Number of included parts
|| 50 parts
| Number of models that can be made
| What can be made?
|| Moving maze competition game
| Computer system requirements
| Age group, if specified
| Power supply requirements
|| 1 x AA battery (not included)
|| 252 mm x 190 mm x 204 mm
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.