• Make an amazing moving maze game for 1-2 people
• Have fun building and challenging your friends and family with this game of planning and timing
• Learn about gears and electronics
• With 50 parts there’s plenty of fun to be had in constructing the maze
• Suitable for children aged 8+
• Runs off one AA battery (sold separately - Order Code L43AL)What’s different about this maze?
This is a moving maze with each path made up of five gears that you need to pass through to get to the other side. Be quick or you might be stuck on a gear for a full turn as your competitor steams on ahead. Planning and seeing the most effective path through the cogs can help you out but reflexes and speed are also valuable skills. When you’ve successfully managed one maze move the gears around for other fun combinations.
What does this teach?
Learn about gears with this fun and educational 50 part maze. One motor drives all the gears in the kit to create the moving maze. Gears with the same size and number of teeth move at the same speed - compare the different types of gears and see what you can discover.
Build and play with Connex
The Connex 38611 comes in a handy storage box that doubles as the platform for building the run on. No soldering or glue is required with this kit, all the components can be connected using the supplied wires fitting into the springs on the board and the pieces slot together.
This kit should be used with adult supervision and assistance, and is suitable for children aged eight and above.