Contralube 770 Connector Lubricant 8g Sachet
• Synthetic clear gel designed to protect power & data connections
• Use on all metals - prevents oxidation, corrosion and rust
• Extends life of contacts and connectors - halts vibration/fretting corrosion
• Water and salt water resistant
• Does not evaporate, go hard or contain silicone
• Dielectric product (up to 10kV) so does not cause faults if mis-applied
• More permanent solution than WD40/spray lubricants
• UV dye includedClick here
to download the PDF document for this product.
Use Contralube 770 on all your electronic, electrical and signal, data connections. It will protect your equipment from moisture, corrosion, oxidation, dust vibration etc. Amazingly it doesn’t affect the flow or quality of signal. Apply generously to the connector or contact surface you wish to protect. In the case of multi pin connectors, squirt directly into the male and female pins/holes of the connector you wish to safeguard. Administer to any spade, bullet or any other type of push fit connector. Contralube is good for any metal to metal contact – for instance an external antenna and RF connections. It can be used to protect CCTV connections and is particularly useful for radio controlled model enthusiasts.Because of its composition it can be used on many other applications where metal meets metal; including trailer rollers, winches, shackles, slides, motor pivot points, speed logs, sliding doors, window, hinges, domestic appliances, garden equipment, garage door tracks and general annoying squeaks/noises - Contralube is more permanent than any general solvent spray lubricant. (Due to the variability of plastics and elastomer materials, it is advisable to perform a compatibility test)
| Dispenser Type:
| Operating Temperature:
|| -40°C to 130°C
| Product Width:
| Product Depth:
| Product Height:
| Product Weight:
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.