• Spinning at 1000RPM, just 21.8dBA of noise is emitted so it’s quiet
• Moves 44.6 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector connecting to almost any motherboard
• Completely clear fan which helps to emphasize the LED light effect
• Manufacturer part number: R4-BCDR-10FB-R1
• Illuminate your case with the blue LED lightHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This fan keeps your case chilled with little noise and without compromising airflow. It spins at 1000RPM, which generates high airflow of 44.6CFM to keep your computer system cool. Coupled with the low RPM, the fan generates 21.8dBA of noise for quiet operation. Four blue LEDs provide a terrific visual effect, which is highlighted by the fan being completely clear.
Where should I place these fans?
Producing high airflow around your case, makes this fan perfect for open locations where there is very little blocking the fan. As a result, it would be superb for use as an exhaust fan for your motherboard, graphics card or other components that fill the case with heat.