• Spinning at 1800RPM, just 19dBA of noise is emitted so it’s quiet
• Moves 21.7 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector connecting to almost any motherboard
• Completely clear fan which helps to emphasize the LED light effect
• Manufacturer part number: R4-BC8R-18FB-R1
• Illuminate your case with the blue LED lightHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This fan keeps your case chilled with little noise and without compromising airflow. It spins at 1800RPM, which generates satisfying airflow of 21.7CFM to keep your computer system cool. The fan generates 19dBA of noise for quiet operation. Four blue LEDs provide a terrific visual effect, which is highlighted by the fan being completely clear.
Where should I place these fans?
Producing high airflow around your case, makes this fan perfect for open locations where there is very little blocking the fan. Additionally, it is able to create 1.62mm/H2O of static pressure, which makes the fan just as viable used in tight spaces, where driver bays or a radiator may be blocking the fan.