12V dc fan. Blades rated to UL94V-0. Operating... Read More
Cooler Master BC Series 80mm Blue LED Fan
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A12NN
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Spinning at 1800RPM, just 19dBA of noise is emitted so it’s quiet
• Moves 21.7 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing good airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector connecting to almost any motherboard
• Completely clear fan which helps to emphasize the LED light effect
• Manufacturer part number: R4-BC8R-18FB-R1
• Illuminate your case with the blue LED lightHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This fan keeps your case chilled with little noise and without compromising airflow. It spins at 1800RPM, which generates satisfying airflow of 21.7CFM to keep your computer system cool. The fan generates 19dBA of noise for quiet operation. Four blue LEDs provide a terrific visual effect, which is highlighted by the fan being completely clear.
Where should I place these fans?
Producing high airflow around your case, makes this fan perfect for open locations where there is very little blocking the fan. Additionally, it is able to create 1.62mm/H2O of static pressure, which makes the fan just as viable used in tight spaces, where driver bays or a radiator may be blocking the fan.
|Manufacturer part number||R4-BC8R-18FB-R1|
|For use with||Case|
|Fan diameter||80 mm|
|Included fan quantity||1|
|Noise level||19 dBA|
|Static pressure||1.62 mm/H2O|
|Rotation speed||1800 RPM|
|Adjustable fan speed||No|
|Mounting kit included||Yes – mounting screws|
|Power wattage||1.68 W|
|Operating voltage||12 V|
|Power draw||0.14 A|
|Power connector||3-pin fan connector|
|Fan weight||Manufacturer not specified|
|Manufacturer warranty||2 years|
|Cables included and length||Attached power cables|
|3-pin to 4-pin MOLEX connectors|
|4 x mounting screws|