• Compatible with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 115x, 775 and AMD FM2+, AM3+
• Supplied with a 92mm fan which spins at 2200RPM, producing 30dBA of noise
• The fan moves 43 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Two heat pipes with patented dual loop design and continuous direct contact (CDC) for excellent heat dissipation
• Manufacturer part number: RR-T2-22FP-R1Will this be the right cooler for me?
If your stock cooler isn’t keeping your CPU at your desired temperatures, then this Cooler Master Blizzard T2 offers you an inexpensive replacement for it. The pre-attached fan spins at 2200RPM, which generates 30dBA of noise, 2.2mm/H2O of static pressure and moves 43 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. With the ability to move such large amounts of air through your heatsink, your heat pipes and CPU will be kept nice and cool.
Two heat pipes run in a patented dual loop format, which doubles the heat pipe to CPU contact area for increased performance. Additionally, with CDC technology you get a smooth surface for excellent heat dissipation. You can also use your own fan – the brackets are easily removable from the fan provided and simply click into place.
What is this compatible with?
Packaged with a number of fixings, this CPU cooler is compatible with all the major Intel and AMD motherboards and CPUs, such as Intel LGA 115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) and AMD AM3+ and FM2+. Being of such a low profile design this cooler can be used in small computer systems or builds where space is restricted as well.