• Compatible with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 115x and AMD FM2+, AM3+
• Supplied with a 92mm fan which spins at a maximum 2200RPM, producing 30dBA of noise
• At max RPM, the fan moves 43.1 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin connections
• Three heat pipes which are in direct contact with your CPU helps to maximises heat dissipation
• Manufacturer part number: RR-H103-22PB-R1
• Blue LED creates a great visual effect as well as illuminating the inside of your case
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
Cooler Master’s Hyper 103 CPU air cooler helps to not only keep your CPU cool, but also adds a great visual effect to your case thanks to the blue LED fan. The included fan can spin at a maximum 2200RPM, which produces 30dBA of noise, 2.63mm/H2O of static pressure and moves 43.1 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. This generates fantastic airflow to keep your heat pipes cool and your CPU as well. You can also use your own fan – the brackets are easily removable from the fan provided and simply click into place.
Three heat pipes are in direct contact with the CPU to ensure you get maximum heat dissipation. Utilising patented air-guide technology, airflow is guided by the fins and perforated dimples towards the heat pipes. Furthermore, X-shaped vents create several vortices of air, improving general airflow near the heat pipes. All these technologies help to keep your CPU temperatures as low as possible.
How do I change the fan speed?
The included 92mm fan supports pulse width modulation (PWM) which gives you more control over the speed, allowing you to reduce the speed from 2200RPM to a minimum 800RPM. This reduction in fan speed lowers noise production to a near silent 17dBA, but also lowers airflow to 15.7CFM. With such a wide RPM range to choose from, you can always fine tune the fan for maximum cooling or silent operation.
What is this compatible with?
Packaged with a number of fixings, this CPU cooler is compatible with all the major Intel and AMD motherboards and CPUs, such as Intel LGA 2011, 115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) and AMD AM3+ and FM2+. The fixings provided make it easy to install without any tools and with the heatsink being of a low profile design it can be used in small computer systems or builds where space is restricted.