• Compatible with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 115x and AMD FM2+, AM3+
• Supplied with a 120mm fan which spins at a maximum 1600RPM, producing 31dBA of noise
• At max RPM, the fan moves 66.3 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin connections
• Four heat pipes with continuous direct contact (CDC) technology provides you with excellent heat dissipation
• Manufacturer part number: RL-S12V-24PK-R1
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
If your stock CPU cooler just isn’t providing you with the much needed low temperatures for you to overclock, take a look at this Hyper 212 Evo. Its pre-installed fan spin up to a maximum 1600RPM, supplying you with 31dBA of noise and 1.7mm/H2O of static pressure. The fan moves 66.3 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, keeping the heat pipes cool and therefore your CPU too.
There are four direct contact heat pipes and with the patented CDC technology you get a smooth surface for excellent heat dissipation. The fan is affixed to the heatsink via fan brackets that allow you to quickly snap them in place. Extra fan brackets are supplied so you can add another fan onto this CPU cooler for a push-pull configuration, increasing cooling performance.
Please note that this CPU cooler is quite tall at 159mm, so please check your computer case dimensions before purchasing
How do I change the fan speed?
The fan supports pulse width modulation (PWM), which provides you with increased speed control, so you can adjust the speed to as low as 600RPM, from 1600RPM. This reduces the amount of noise emitted to a near inaudible 9dBA, but also lowers the airflow produced to 24.9CFM. If this is too low, you can always change the RPM to find the right balance between noise and performance that suits you.
What is this compatible with?
Supplied with numerous fixings, such as stand-offs, thermal paste, back plate and screws, this CPU cooler is compatible with most motherboards. It is compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, such as Intel LGA 115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) and AMD AM3+, FM2+.