• Compatible with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 115x and AMD FM2+, AM3+
• Supplied with a 120mm fan which spins at 1300RPM, producing 22.5dBA of noise so it’s quiet
• The fan moves 52.6 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Four heat pipes with continuous direct contact (CDC) technology provides you with excellent heat dissipation
• Manufacturer part number: RR-H412-13FK-R1
• Supplied with a silent mode adapter for reducing the fan speed and noise generatedWill this be the right cooler for me?
This Hyper 412S CPU cooler has been designed to provide you with optimal heat dissipation at low fan speeds. The supplied fan spins at 1300RPM, which generates 22.5dBA of quiet noise, 1.14mm/H2O of static pressure and moves 52.6 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air. This generates fantastic airflow to keep your heat pipes and CPU cool. Wider fan gaps on the heat sink reduces air flow resistance, which also helps to maximise cooling performance at low speed conditions.
There are four direct contact heat pipes and with the patented CDC technology you get a smooth surface for excellent heat dissipation. The fan is affixed to the heatsink via fan brackets that allow you to quickly snap them in place. Extra fan brackets are supplied so you can add another 120mm fan onto this CPU cooler for a push-pull configuration, increasing cooling performance.
How do I change the fan speed?
Included with this CPU cooler is a silent mode adapter (voltage step-down adapter), which reduces the speed at which the fan spins from 1300RPM to 900RPM. At such a low RPM only 16.1dBA of near silent noise is emitted – perfect for systems that you want to keep quiet.
What is this compatible with?
Packaged with a number of fixings such as stand-offs, a back plate and retention plate, this CPU cooler can be used with all the major Intel and AMD motherboards and CPUs. For example, Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) and AMD AM3+ and FM2+ sockets.