Cooler Master JetFlo 120mm White LED Fan
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A07NN
Spend £10 for free delivery keyboard_arrow_down
See full details of delivery Options
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Spinning at 2000RPM, just 36dBA of noise is emitted
• Moves 95 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing exceptional airflow around your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Black with clear fan blades help to accentuate the LED light effect
• Manufacturer part number: R4-JFDP-20PW-R1
• Illuminate your case with the white LED light
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speed
• Supplied with voltage step-down cables to reduce the fan speed and noise generatedHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
This JetFlo fan from Cooler Master moves an exceptional amount of air throughout your case, and illuminates it all with a white glow. The seven, thin, rigid fan blades spin at a maximum 2000RPM – which creates an extremely high airflow of 95CFM to keep your computer system nice and cool. Shock-absorbing rubber pads with embedded steel threads absorb vibrations and noise, which means this fan produces only 36dBA of noise.
How do I change the fan speed?
Included with this fan are two voltage step-downs, which help to fix the fan speed at either 1200 or 1600RPM. Fixing the fan at this speed helps to reduce the noise produced to 19dBA or 28dBA respectively, for improved quietness and performance. This fan also features PWM, which allows you to change the fan speed to as low as 800RPM, or as high as 2000RPM and all speeds in-between.
Where should I place these fans?
The ability to transport up to 95CFM of air and generate up to 2.7mm/H20 of static pressure means that this fan is perfect for use in almost all applications. The extremely high airflow generated makes it great for open locations, where there is very little blocking the fan. In addition to this the static pressure of 2.7mm/H20 makes this fan excellent for use in tight spaces – where there may be driver bays or a radiator blocking the fan.
|Manufacturer part number||R4-JFDP-20PW-R1|
|For use with||Case|
|Colour||Black with clear fan|
|Fan diameter||120 mm|
|Included fan quantity||1|
|Noise level||12 to 36 dBA (PWM)|
|28 dBA (1600 RPM with included silent mode adapter)|
|19 dBA (1200 RPM with included silent mode adapter)|
|Static pressure||2.72 mm/H2O|
|Rotation speed||800 to 2000 RPM (PWM)|
|1600 RPM with silent adapter (fixed)|
|1200 RPM with silent adapter (fixed)|
|Fan bearing||Polyoxymethelene (POM)|
|Adjustable fan speed||Yes|
|Mounting kit included||Yes – mounting screws|
|Power wattage||4.8 W|
|Operating voltage||12 V|
|Power draw||0.4 A|
|Power connector||4-pin fan connector (PWM)|
|Fan weight||181 g|
|Manufacturer warranty||2 years|
|Cables included and length||Attached sleeved power cable|
|2 x silent mode adapters (1 x 1600 RPM, 1 x 1200 RPM)|
|4 x metal mounting screws|