Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240mm Liquid Cooling System
• An eaay to install, reliable and low noise all-in-one liquid cooler for Intel and AMD systems
• Unique low-profile dual dissipation pump design features a low vibration pump for cool and quiet operation.
• Robust and extra thick FEP tubing ensures kink-resistance to ensure full liquid flow-rate and eliminates potential evaporation.
• 240mm Air Balance fan's silent driver IC smoothens fan operation, reducing fan clicks and vibrations.
• Fits PC chassis with a 240mm fan mount near the CPU area (normally above)
• White LED logo shows off your cooler within the system
• Precision machined copper baseplate for highly efficient heat transfer from your CPU to the Radiator
• Compatible with Intel® LGA
2011-v3/ 2011/ 1366/ 1151/1150/ 1156/ 1155/ 775 sockets
• Compatible with AMD AM4 /AM3+/ AM3/ AM2+/AM2/ FM2+/ FM2/ FM1 socketsMasterLiquid 240 AIO Cooler
Cooler Master have decades of innovation behind them thanks to their 100% in house design and manufacturing team. Thanks to this, they can create new, smart technologies like the low profile dual dissipation chamber featured on the MasterLiquid 240. The fiber-reinforced polymer resists a variety of chemicals and is unaffected by moisture or immersion in water. The pump is light and impervious to oxidation and corrosion, designed to give you performance and long lasting durability.
Easy and Reliable
The MasterLiquid 240 is an easy to install all-in-one cooling system. It is compatible with a variety of AMD and Intel CPU sockets all the way back to FM1 and 775 so it may be compatible with your computer despite the older CPU socket. It includes all the mounts and screws depending on which socket CPU you have and includes an instruction manual to help you with the fitting. Thanks to the standard 240mm design, you can fit this cooler into most PC cases with a 240mm fan mount near the CPU area.
MasterFan Pro Series
The two Cooler Master MasterFan Pro 240 Air Balance fans included with this cooler are a great cooling solution designed to be the best of both worlds when it comes to CPU coolers and chassis intake fans. They are equipped with multiple layers of exclusive noise reduction technology, and a perfect combination of fan blade design that come together to cool your entire case and its components in silence.
|| All in one cooler
| Compatible AMD Socket
|| FM2+ / FM2 / FM1 /AM4/ AM3+/AM3 / AM2+ / AM2
| Compatible Intel Socket
|| 2011-V3 / 2011 / 1366 / 1151 / 1150 / 1156 / 1155 / 775
| Radiator Size
|| 240 mm
| Pipe Material
| Number of fans
| Fan Bearing
|| POM Bearing
| Fan Connection Type
|| 4 pin PWM
| Base plate material
| Reservoir Included
| Mount Included
| Noise Level
|| 6-30 dBA
|| 66.7 +/-10% CFM
| Static Pressure
|| 2.34 mmH2O
| Operating Voltage
|| 12 V
|| 277 mm
|| 27 mm
|| 119.6 mm
|| 85.6 mm
|| 49 mm
|| 70 mm
| Package Contents
|| Cooler, Fans, Mounting Brackets
|| 2 Years
Why not tell us and our B2B sales team about your specific business needs and expectations?
At Maplin, we’re always looking for innovations and technology that can help your business work more efficiently.
With a dedicated business team and special services available only to business customers, you can access our electronics and technology solutions through our wide network of over 200 stores, our website with more than 20,000 products or though your personal account manager over the phone.
Working with organisations for nearly 30 years, Maplin offers a nationwide range of benefits to our business users:
- 30 day EOM credit account
- volume discount pricing
- online and in-store use of account
- one-to-one account management
- bespoke product sourcing and branding
- free delivery on orders over £10
- scheduled and forward ordering service
Contact our business team on
0333 400 9740 to open an account or discuss your business needs.
To receive your free copy of the Maplin Catalogue just call 0333 400 9740.