• Factory filled with coolant, sealed and pressure tested so you can use it almost immediately
• Compatible with a range of sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, 2011, 115x and AMD FM2+, AM3+
• Supplied with a 120mm fan which spins at a maximum 2400RPM, producing 40dBA of noise
• At max RPM, the fan moves 86.15 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing exceptional airflow around your system
• Fan is fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Cooling block has a standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Manufacturer part number: RL-S12V-24PK-R1
• Blue LED light indicates when the cooler is operational
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedWill this be the right cooler for me?
If you’re looking for a compact and ready to go water cooling system for your rig, then this Seidon 120V CPU liquid cooler would be a great choice. Complete with radiator, fan and pump built into the water block, it is all ready to go. The included fan can spin up to a maximum 2400RPM, which produces 40dBA of noise, 4.16mm/H2O of static pressure and moves 86.15 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, to keep the coolant and your CPU nice and cool.
A blue LED light on the water block lights up when the water cooler is in operation, supplying you with an indication when it is on. Ultra-fine micro-channels on the cold plate maximises the water contact surface for quick dissipation of heat, with the pump generating 23dBA of noise.
How do I change the fan speed?
The fan supports pulse width modulation (PWM) for increased speed control, so you can adjust the speed to as low as 600RPM, from 2400RPM. This reduces the amount of noise emitted to a quiet 19dBA, but also lowers the airflow produced to 19.17CFM. With such a wide RPM range, you can always fine tune the fan speed to find the right balance between fan noise and performance.
What is this compatible with?
Supplied with a universal tool-free mounting system, you are provided with back plates, screws, stand-offs and thermal compound, for you to affix this CPU liquid cooler to almost all motherboards. This particular water cooler is compatible with both Intel and AMD sockets, such as Intel LGA 2011-3, 115x (1156, 1155, 1151, 1150) and AMD AM3+ and FM2+.