• Spinning at 2000RPM, just 19dBA of noise is emitted so it’s quiet
• Moves 69.9 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Standard 3-pin fan connector for connecting to almost any motherboard
• Black with light brown clear fan blades help to accentuate the LED light effect
• Manufacturer part number: R4-L2R-20AG-R2
• Illuminate your case with the green LED lightHow much air does this fan move and is it loud?
If you’re looking for a fan that provides fantastic airflow around your system, whilst producing little noise, then this Cooler Master SickleFlow fan would be great for you. The fan blades on this are sickle-shaped and curved, and when spun at 2000RPM generates a high airflow of 69.9CFM – helping to keep your computer system cool. Four green LEDs are used to provide a terrific visual effect, which is emphasised with the light brown clear fan blades. Producing 19dBA of noise makes this fan quiet, so as to not disturb you while gaming.
Where should I place these fans?
This fan can be used for almost all applications, with it being able to transport up to 69.69CFM of air and creating up to 2.94mm/H20 pressure. The high airflow produced by this fan makes it great for use in an open location, where not a lot is blocking the fan. Additionally, with a static pressure of 2.94mm/H2O this fan is excellent for use in tight spaces where there may be driver bays or a radiator blocking the fan.