• Quality style of carbon texture with rubber coating frame
• Serves as both a smart cover and back case protection
• Four different viewing angles for reading, watching movies or typing
• Magnetic smart cover: close cover to put iPad in sleep mode. Open to instantly wake up the device
• Microfiber inner lining protects your iPad from scratches
• Protective hard-shell case protects your iPad from dust, drops, and spillsFold to your liking
It is clear to see the Yen Folio thanks its name to its design. The folding edges of the Yen Folio are similar to the Japanese currency; the Yen.
Due to these folding lines, the Yen Folio allows for additional stand options other than the traditional triangular shape most folios offer. Thanks to this design the Yen Folio allows iPad 2nd, 3rd and 4th gen owners to adjust the viewing angle more to their needs as it allows for four different viewing angles, rather than two which most folios provide.
Three in one
With the Yen Folio the iPad gains features for which you usually by three different products. It provides a four different viewing angles. The stand function is ‘hidden’ in the smart cover and useable when opened. This smart cover protects the display when closed and also wakes up the iPad when opened and puts it back into standby mode when closed. Last but not least, the Yen Folio is a full protection case (for both back and front). Therefore it is not needed anymore to buy a separate back cover.
Yen Folio values style
Besides usability, style is also something to think about. The Yen Folio also combines those two elements by its look and feel. For the looks the Yen Folio has a carbon texture finish. This gives it a sophisticated and modern look. The inside has a microfiber inlay which keeps the iPad protected without any risk of scratches. For the feeling the back plate has a matt rubber coating for better grip and a more classy finish.
NB: iPad Not Included