Corsair Air Series SP120 PWM High Performance Edition 120mm Fan – Twin Pack
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A12NQ
Click & Collect available keyboard_arrow_down
• Spinning at 2350RPM, just 35dbA of noise is emitted by each fan
• Each fan can move 62.75 cubic feet per minute (CFM) of air, producing fantastic airflow around your system
• Fitted with a 4-pin fan connector, which is backwards compatible with 3-pin fan connections
• Manufacturer part number: CO-9050014-WW
• Three different coloured rings are supplied so you can match your existing computer system’s colour scheme
• Features pulse width modulation (PWM), which allows for full control over the exact fan speedHow much air does each fan move and are they loud?
These Corsair SP120 high performance edition fans can move an extremely high amount of air around your case and produce enough static pressure for use in tight spaces. Supplied as a pack of two, each fan has seven wide bodied, low-pitch blades which spin at 2350RPM to generate a fantastic airflow of 62.75CFM throughout your case. Additionally, each fan has rubberised corners that give you sound damping properties when standard screws are used, with each fan generating 35dBA of noise.
How do I change the speed of these fans?
These fans have support for PWM which provides you with increased speed control. This means you can adjust the fan speeds to your needs, reducing the amount of noise to a level that you find suitable.
Where should I place these fans?
These fans have been designed to effectively push air in a highly restrictive environment and are ideal for placing on a radiator or heatsink, or near drive bays and other locations that have a heat source directly adjacent. The reason for this is that the fans can generate 3.1mm/H2O of static pressure each, making them excellent for restrictive environments.
Black (with blue/red/white ring)
Adjustable Fan Speed:
1.26 to 2.16 WW
7 to 12 VV
4-pin fan connector
Dimensions & Weight
Dimensions & Weightkeyboard_arrow_down