Corsair AX1200i 1200W Fully Modular ATX 80 PLUS Platinum Power Supply
Price match guarantee
We can price match this item if found elsewhere. Call us on:0333 400 9500
Quoting product code: A45NQ
About this product
- 1200W of continuous power provides you with an extreme amount of power for a vast majority of components and future upgrades
- ATX form factor allows you to connect the power supply to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
- Fully modular design means you only use the cables you require for easy builds with the best airflow
• 1200W of continuous power provides you with an extreme amount of power for a vast majority of components and future upgrades
• ATX form factor allows you to connect the power supply to almost any motherboard and fits in most standard cases
• Fully modular design means you only use the cables you require for easy builds with the best airflow
• Produces 23dBA at full load for an almost silent computing experience
• 92% efficient with a 80 PLUS platinum rating, providing you with an immensely efficient power supply
• Manufacturer part number: CP-9020008-UK
• Corsair Link Advanced software lets you monitor AC input, DC output, temperature and fan speed
• Zero RPM fan mode for near silent computing under light loads thanks to the built-in thermal sensorWhat can I run from this power supply?
This AX1200i can power high-end computer systems that are overclocked, running multiple graphics cards and with a plethora of components installed. The power supply uses digital signal processor (DSP) control and Corsair Link to provide you with an unprecedented amount of monitoring and performance customisation. The DSP makes on-the-fly adjustments for incredible right voltage regulation, power efficiency and clean, stable power. With such a large amount of power any future upgrades will be easy to implement – you’ll be able to add and upgrade to multiple amount of graphics cards (in SLI or CrossFire), RAM modules, hard drives, fans and other components.
How quiet and efficient is this power supply?
Carrying an 80 PLUS Platinum certification, this power supply can deliver up to 92% energy efficiency under real-world load conditions. Almost 8% of electrical energy pulled will be wasted as excess heat, which reduces operating costs in the long run. A 120mm double ball-bearing fan delivers excellent airflow at an almost silent noise level, with only 27dBA of noise produced at full load. Furthermore, through its zero RPM fan mode the fan doesn’t operate at low loads. The built-in thermal sensor varies the fan’s speed automatically, which makes it ideal for quiet PC builds or for keeping ambient noise to a minimum.
How does the fully modular design benefit me?
This power supply’s fully modular design gives you full flexibility, allowing you to only use the cables that are needed to power various components in your computer system. Through this extra flexibility you can move cables around to improve not only the aesthetic look of your case, but airflow too. To improve the airflow even further the cables have a flat design, making cable routing in tight spaces much easier. Being fully modular also means that you can easily swap this power supply for a similar fully modular power supply without having to re-do your cable management.
What can I do with Corsair Link Advanced?
Manage and control the AX1200i to your liking through the use of Corsair Link Advanced. To get started, you’ll need to connect directly to a USB header on your motherboard with the included cable and download the Corsair Link Dashboard software. Using this software, Windows users can monitor power input and output, efficiency, fan speed and internal temperatures. You can also set up and modify fan speed profiles, or even select from virtual "single rail" or "multi-rail" software modes, with selectable OCP points.
|Modular type||Fully Modular|
|Peak power output||1320 W|
|Sustained power output||1200 W|
|Single or multi rail||Single|
|Input voltage||100 to 240 VAC|
|Input current||7.5 A to 15 A|
|Input frequency range||50 to 60 Hz|
|Power factor correction (PFC)||Active|
|Output +12V (A)||100.4 A|
|Over voltage protection||Yes|
|Under voltage protection||Yes|
|Over current protection||Yes|
|Efficiency and standards|
|80 PLUS certification||Platinum|
|Safety certificates||CE / ROHS|
|Compliant standards||CB, TUV, FCC Class B, cUL, cTUVus, CCC, C-tick|
|Cooling system||1 x 140 mm fan|
|Number of connections|
|20+4 pin main connectors||1|
|4-pin 12V connectors||2|
|4-pin Molex (peripheral) connectors||12|
|6-pin PCI-e connectors||8|
|Floppy drive connectors||2|
|Other||1 x Corsair Link (C-Link) Advanced port|
|Manufacturer warranty||7 years|
|AX1200i power supply|
|Modular cable pack|
|Accessory bag with mounting hardware, cable ties, and case badge|
|Corsair Link Digital interface cable|
|Corsair Link USB Dongle|