• Intelligent cable management system - optimize airflow and keep your system neat and tidy
• Room for graphics cards up to 450mm long - total compatibility
• Oversized, tinted window with room for dual 120mm or 140mm fans - display your components
• USB 3.0 front panel connectors - ready for future technology
• Keep your system cool with up to 7 fan mount locations - flexible, upgradeable cooling
• Easily accessible dust filters keep the cool air flowing over your valuable components
• Three 5.25" & four 3.5"/2.5" drive caddies provides room for plenty of hardwareA great system begins with a great caseThe Carbide Series™ 300R windowed case is a compact expression of the Corsair philosophy: great systems begin with a great case. Open the easy-access side panel to find a builder-friendly design with three tool-free optical drive bays and four tool-free hard drive bays with integrated 2.5" SSD compatibility. There’s room for extra-long graphics cards, and the matte black interior really shows off your gear. Finish off your build with a cable routing system that keeps wires and cables out of sight and out of the airflow path for a clean, uncluttered look. The 300R keeps your hardware cool with amazing airflow, including a 140mm front intake fan and a 120mm rear exhaust fan. There’s room to add five additional fans, including dual side-panel fan locations that can deliver cool air directly to your graphics cards. The dust filters are removable for easy maintenance. Features like these make the Corsair Carbide Series 300R the foundation of your next great system.
SpecificationsDimensions: 485.14mm x 210.82mm x 449.58mm (19.1" x 8.3" x 17.7")Material: steel and plasticColour: blackDrive bays: 3 x 5.25" and 4 x 3.5"/2.5" drive caddiesCooling: 1 x 140mm intake fan and 1 x 120mm exhaust fanExpansion slots: 7Motherboard types supported: ATX, mATXFront I/O: 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x headphone, 1 x micPower supply: ATX (not included)